To bring together business and professional leaders to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
The Object of Rotary
To encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarians personal, business, and community life;
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service;
The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say, or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and better FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
This club was chartered in 1924 and ever since then our members have embraced the Rotary’s Avenues of Service as the philosophical and practical framework for the work of Rotary. They are Club Service, Vocational Service, Community Service, International Service, and New Generations Service.